TFTMS

TFTMS

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Treasures Found at Broadway Antique Market

Broadway Antique Market (also known as BAM) is a wonderful place to visit on the North side of Chicago.  It has a large collection of mid-century (1950s/1960s) furniture and items, but it also has quite a few hidden treasures.  I found a Native American drum which I purchased and was very tempted to purchase some unique silver vintage jewelry.  This place is worth a visit or more to see what treasures await for you.  One of the owners wrote a book, which I did purchase and read, about his fascinating experiences in the vintage industry.  Some of the experiences include hauntings/paranormal activity associated with some of the items being sold as well as other unique experiences.  I recommend it.

http://bamchicago.com/


















































Haunted Joliet Prison EVPs

Don't forget to sign up for my Youtube.